Facebook ads are designed to help you create a target pool based on location, profile information, demographics, interests, and preferences. In simple words, once you have created an ad you can easily set a budget and bid per click – so you never have to wonder how much do Facebook Ads cost. Once your ad is approved users will find your ad in their newsfeed.
Benefits of Facebook Ads
1) Robust Analytics – Facebook is one of the few platforms that offer you instantly deep and to the point analytics. A chance for you to see what is working for you, and what is working against you. So you can finally make adjustments that ensure a powerful advertisement, one that gets you maximum bang for your buck.
2) Micro Target Audience – A phenomenal feature that allows you to handpick your audience. Make sure you are not wasting your time on people who might be interested and really go for people who are definitely interested in what you have to offer.
3) Specific Objectives – Facebook ads allow you a chance to create ads based on specific objectives. Meaning, it can really help you get down into the tunnels, and find an audience that will be interested in what you have to offer. Additionally, it can help you focus on a single goal from getting more traffic to your page, getting more messages, sending traffic to your website, etc.
4) Organic Posts – Even when you have followers, it does not mean you will be able to get your message across. Facebook prefers posts set by family and friends over businesses. This is why running ads can help you ensure you get the coverage and spotlight you need to grow online.
5) Remarket – Reaching users once is not enough, with the help of Facebook ads you can remarket your products or services to customers who are aware of your presence. Offering them a gentle reminder that you are still up and running.
6) Cheap Conversion – Once you understand and set up Facebook targeting the eight-way, you can easily get clicks and conversions at a cheaper rate in comparison to search engines. PPC can easily rack you up a great deal, but with the help of Facebook ads targeting you can easily bring your cost down, and ensure conversion.
7) New Leads – Another wonderful benefit of Facebook ads is that they can help you find new leads. Face book is one of the leading social media platforms today, and can easily get in touch with new leads. Returning customers are a blessing, but you constantly need new leads to grow and expand your business.
8) Custom Call To Action – One of the biggest attractions of Facebook ads is the ability to add a custom call to action button. Taking your audience to their final stop without playing around the bushes. The feature helps you set a single point and choose from Apply Now, Book Now, Contact Us, Download, Sign Up, and Learn More.
9) Grabbing Attention – No matter who you are, or where you may live – if you have access to the internet, you most likely have a Face book account. Meaning you can easily find your potential customers on Face book at some point. Research shows that almost every Face book user spends 1 to 2.5 hours on Facebook on a regular basis.